http://potorumahminimalis.blogspot.com/

Saturday, November 9, 2013

i made chocolate

Because I am a responsible person who knows her own limits I decided to make only the chocolate bars and to skip the idea of the scented satchels. I made three variations:

-White chocolate with exotic dried fruits. (I added some grated coconut to the melted chocolate. Yummy!!)


-Milk chocolate (with a hint of white) sparkled with cake decoration.


-Dark chocolate with nuts and raisins decorated with white chocolate. (My favorite!!)


It was pretty easy to make, but make sure to buy a LOT of chocolate! You can add various spices to make it even more delicious. I really enjoyed the experimenting!

Now they are in the fridge and in a couple of hours they will be ready to be packed.

Coming back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...