http://potorumahminimalis.blogspot.com/

Thursday, March 10, 2011

more doubt

flowers

It is hard to come up with a clever and interesting new post today. I feel like I probably need some time to clear up my mind after yesterday's post. (Thank you for your kind and clever comments! I really appreciate them!)
Currently, I am trying to figure things out and to make some plans. Not necessarily about our rental, but in a broader perspective.
I desperately want to know whether our life as it is now makes any sense. Whether we really enjoy the way we are living now? Whether it is good for us as a family? Is everyone in our family really happy with our situation? Does this whole living as expats thing lead to anywhere?
This is a topic that we are discussing with my husband almost every day, but we never seem to find answers.

And then there is the question whether I need to think about this at all?

Q: What do you see yourself doing five years from now?.
A: I have no idea. I've never had a career plan and never will. I just always make sure that I'm doing something I love at the moment, and find out where it takes me. I float down river, then I wake up and say, “Oh, here I am. I've had a swell float.”
- Diane Sawyer, interviewed in US magazine, Sept., 1997

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...